Monday, January 22, 2007

Helpful Hint Regarding Body Piercings

For some young, fit, and healthy people a body piercing or two can add a certain ammount of skanky allure. I mean in a heroin-chic kind of way (not the take home to mom way).

However, if you are a hirsute fat woman, having a bunch of metal in your face is, well, amplifying the fact of your hairy obesity. Putting a metal stud through your clitoris or through your labia just makes the bile rise in my stomach. "It quite o'ercrows my spirit" (aplogies to original author). Really. Stop. Please.

2 comments:

  1. Oh. Gawd. Ugh. Oh.

    I should've known not to eat whilst reading your blog. My computer keyboard would've been grateful for the absence of spewed coffee all over it.

    Ditto Scalpel's comment in the previous post; I found your blog via Medblog Addict's. Great stuff! I'm adding you to my links. Hope you don't mind the heading I've given you ;)

    ReplyDelete

ALL SPAM AND GRATUITOUS LINK POSTINGS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED.