Saturday, November 11, 2006

Frogger

Seen as I pulled into the parking lot at the ED two days ago- a real life "Frogger" game. If you don't remember the classic arcade game click the link above.

On a bike two sizes too small for him, without a helmet, and with a cane grasped across the front handlebars, was a fifty or so year old man. He was disheveled and was wearing many layers of clothes (typical of the homeless who don't have a place to put their most valuable possession). I don't know if he was drunk, but because he appeared steady and was not actively seizing I suspect that he was.

I didn't see his entrance into the 5 lane main street at rush hour, but I also didn't see him later in the ED. Maybe the frog made it to the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL SPAM AND GRATUITOUS LINK POSTINGS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED.