Friday, August 24, 2007

Oldfart

Thanks for the welcome. I'm the night doc tonight and we're a little busy, but saw the response and thought I'd better say hello..I'm just an old ED doc..Back in days when we had just invented CT scans for heads and used something called Penicillin. But I am EM trained..Back from the days when you only did 2 years of EM after 1 or more years of "something else", so that should date me appropriately..And to clear something up. The young lady is asking for a "little" more of me!!

Cheers! More later

1 comment:

  1. Oldfart, welcome to this miasma of rancorousness - I await some elderly wisdom. In the words of Lloyd Christmas:
    "Hey, I guess they're right. Senior citizens, although slow and dangerous behind the wheel, can still serve a purpose. I'll be right back. Don't you go dying on me!"

    Welcome, and BTW, the only thing I know about 911 and the whole penis thing is that he likes to be the 'front spoon'. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete

ALL SPAM AND GRATUITOUS LINK POSTINGS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED.