Sunday, October 24, 2010

Tonight Only in an ER Near You!

Well damn, here I am again in the ER, a cameo appearance. Gotta keep those skills up, and a few shifts here and there and hopefully I will not kill anybody. So, to prepare me for the circus, a friend sent me the video below. Here we have the holy triumvirate of injury/death: alcohol, potential sex, and the video camera. Witness the result (and the audio track is quite amusing). Is someone dialing 911 yet 'cuz these gals are coming in to see me.

1 comment:

  1. Havent seen as much pain and wasted effort since the 2010 Georgia Bulldogs Football Team....
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OK, I know you've got those big wins over Louisiana-Lafayette, Tennessee, Kentucky, and Mississippi State
    HA!!!!!!!!!!! Cheap Shot!
    and your QB is really (Sarcastic) "Athletic"
    MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Date: 11-13-2010
    Place: Auburn, Alabama

    It's gonna be UGA-ly

    Frank

    ReplyDelete

ALL SPAM AND GRATUITOUS LINK POSTINGS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED.