1. Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of the Communist or Democratic Party?
Sadly, Yes. In college, I entered the Democrat/Socialist Party caucus as a delegate for Gary Hart. Shortly after this, his "Monkey Business" was discovered (congrats to those who get this reference) and he was gone. After a few short weeks of college, I gained some knowledge and have never been tempted by the dark side again.
3. If you had a magic wand, what would you change in medicine (and NO, you can't use it on your own penis / vagina)?
4. Summarize the meaning of life in Haiku form.
5. Name one book, one movie and one piece of art you would immortalize and one of each that you would destroy permanently.
6. If you lost your job tomorrow and could not get any job related to medicine, what would you do?
7. If you could, one time only, travel back in time, would you do it and what choices would you make differently?
8. Do you play an instrument? Are you good? (Answering: "Yes, the skin flute, and I'm great!", is not acceptable).
9. What is the biggest mistake you have made professionally?
10. How would you kill yourself if you were forced to move to France?
11. Worst/Best part of your job?
12. How certain are you that God does / does not exist? Give percentages. 100%/0% I need only look out my window to be certain that the world around me did not occur by accident.